[Server-devel] Static Ip settings

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 12 02:39:22 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:10:13PM -0700, Tom Mitchell wrote:
> Documentation that matches the package set as delivered will be
> needed.

Okay, well, as an example, on Joyride 2286, the effect of the removal
can be demonstrated:

-bash-3.2# rpm -qla | grep /usr/share/man | wc --lines
1449

1449 man pages may be a lot of files.  The removal reduces the size of
the result image considerably.  I don't know by how much (#6851
estimates 6Mb), but packaging the files would make it obvious.

> I have not looked for the build scripts...  Is there a  pointer?

Good question.  I don't know where this is done.  My guess is hacks in
pilgrim or puritan.