[Server-devel] unregister from schoolserver

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:55:48 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> I was wondering what should/must happen on the server side when an xo
> wants to unregister. Is there already a command for that?
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7765

None on the server side, and I don't know if there should be one -
there is no useful use case for it. It's OK for the XO to 'forget' its
registration and not tell the server so as to be free to register to
another server. Use cases are for testing and for change of school.

The XS will probably learn (later) to forget accounts that it has not
seen in a very long time.

cheers,

nm
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com