[Server-devel] EduBlog: Use Cases

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:43:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I uploaded a couple of use cases on the wiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/EduBlog_Instructions#Use_Cases
So far, things look to be working well locally and it gives a flavor of
the new simplified UI.  Still need to do final testing of the Write Upload.

Comments are welcome, but please pardon my lack of mediawiki formatting
skills.

I'm also wondering if there should be a gateway page for kids listing
all the blogs they can post to rather then them writing the post and
then selecting where to post.

I'm hoping the server is going to be back online soon, since progress on
Write Upload for the beta is essentially frozen without it.

Thanks,
Tarun