[Server-devel] Time for another Server-Devel Meeting IRC or Skype?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:39:04 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in for Thursday 2PM NZ, 7:45AM Nepal, 10PM US ET.

Looks like we have everyone on that time, so good.

> On irc.freenode.net #olpc-meeting?

I like Sammeer's suggestion of Gobby, which is being used for other
meetings too. Let's keep that irc channel as fallback in case we find
problems with Gobby.

> Let's set an agenda now and keep it to one hour if we can.

I'll try to draft one later. Got do get some work done first :-)

> PS what's up with the 15 minute Nepal offset? That's even stranger than
> India time ;-)

Haha - having worked in a tz handling library, I can attest to some
very strange tz handling in Nepal. But the Antartica bases' timezones
take the cake.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com