[Server-devel] Wiki and trac updates

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:12:00 EDT 2008

Last week I updated the wiki quite a bit - at Greg Smith's request -
though not as much as wanted to. Not enough time - but do check the
intro blurb, rewoked roadmap, "get involved" links, etc. Bring your
mouse over here... http://wiki.laptop.org/go/School_server and
*click!*

On the "what's happening next" field, I've updated trac, so now this
search - which is my daily guide - shows a decent shortlist of what I
am working on for xs-0.4

http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=milestone&component=school+server&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone

things are in motion. If you want to know how things are progressing,
keep your ears open on this list.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com