[Server-devel] questions: lease/activation, deploying .xo/.xol, register XOs

Christian Schmitt christian.schmitt at nakora.net
Sun Aug 3 02:44:07 EDT 2008

Hi,
i just started to do some testing with the XS for our project in
Ethiopa. I have some questions concerning the features (which weren't
solved for me studying the wiki):

1. How can I activate XOs with the XS? Where do I have to put the lease
files?

2. We like to do software updates (deploying .xo and .xol files) for the
XOs with the server. Is this possible? We are looking for an option that
works automatically (like the USB-stick option)

3. What does it mean to register an XO on a server? What is the benefit
to do so?

Kind regards,
Christian