[Server-devel] [OLPC-GSoC] Congratulations to the winners - and to the rest

Shikhar shikhar at schmizz.net
Wed Apr 23 09:11:36 EDT 2008

I agree; even I'd like to do my project anyway (Email client). That
there is support from OLPC is very encouraging.

I just have this pesky internship requirement from my university which
has to be fulfilled this summer but hopefully OLPC would be good with
considering me a 'remote intern'

Let's see :-)