[Server-devel] Transfers between xo and school-server

Robson Mendonça robsonmwoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:53:27 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

I received the gsoc message warning me that I cannot be approval to make the
WebJournal.

I am writing this message to thanks the opportunity and that I'm not
interesting in stop the job, my plans are to do this new feature with or
without Gsoc money. However the Gsoc money was my warranty to pay my
expenditure until 2009, but I must find another way to do this.

I will maintain contact using mailing list and olpc's channels at IRC, and
reporting my advances for you.

Thanks for all.

--
Robson Mendonça