[Server-devel] Mesh connectivity from regular WiFi gear

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Thu Apr 17 09:27:15 EDT 2008

Martin, Wad,
We have promised to provide NYC with a schedule for the item you mention,
Martin, trac #6855, as well as support for PEAP. trac #6900. I have told
them that PEAP was a 2009 feature (mainly because I wanted to discourage
them), but they have asked if we can pull it in.

So the next step on these two items is to figure out the development and
test effort associated with these two features. It would be great if people
could add their thoughts into those trac bugs as to what work is needed.

After we have that, we can weigh that against other priorities and come up
with which release to put these in.

Thanks,
Kim