[Server-devel] BOF on apachecon Amsterdam

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Tue Apr 8 07:48:54 EDT 2008

Hi

I am preparing the bof, thanks for your input!

see http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/

when it's online again,

I ll be on #schoolserver and might some help for anwering some question.

time are not sure since i can't access their wiki.

expected time: next wednessday 20:30 CET

kind regards,
Marten

Marten Vijn
http://martenvijn.nl