[Server-devel] [OLPC Networking] RSSI value questions

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Sun Apr 6 19:49:07 EDT 2008

I don't want to rain in anybody's party, but sadly the matter of a GPS
related to the OLPC project has already become a matter of uninformed
attack.  This is obviously a dissatisfied person's conspiracy theory,
and I feel embarrassed to even repeat it, but Mr. Olivera of Argentina
is telling anyone who will listen that XOs come already equipped with
GPS part of a desire for world domination...
http://www.espectador.com/nota.php?idNota=89281

Coming from Bolivia I am well aware that to many truth is not really
significant when something else will do...
http://www.eldiario.net any day

Yama

Ryan Crawford Comeaux wrote:
> Michael -