[Server-devel] IPv6 tunnels

Daniel Jared Dominguez danjared at laptop.org
Sat Jun 9 19:47:29 EDT 2007

I have an initial tarball of the scripts we need, which are a hacked up
version of the scripts mentioned in the site I mentioned earlier. Since
the original scripts are GPL, we'll be fine with basing our work off of
them. I'd like to contact the original authors about our use of the
work, though. Hey, maybe we can even get them to help us out. ;)

Anyway, my tarball is at
    http://dev.laptop.org/~danjared/olpc-tunnel-broker-scripts.tar.bz2

I haven't sanity-checked them too much but am about to board a plane
really soon. So, I figured that I should make it available for others to
look at. :)

Also, we *really* need more v6 address space soon...

--Jared