[Server-devel] dedicated schoolserver irc channel

Marc E. Fiuczynski mef at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 15 13:07:27 EDT 2007

Hello Holger,

I think #schoolserver is a good idea.

Will try to hang out there.  We (Princeton/PlanetLab) are working on a
solution based on our planetlab management and node software, which we
hope can be of use to OLPC.

Hope to have a good discussion with you on the channel and the mailing list.

Best regards,
Marc