[Server-devel] testing out new packages on top of school server images

Kapil Thangavelu k_vertigo at objectrealms.net
Sat Aug 11 11:59:54 EDT 2007

hi folks

i just wanted to confirm that olpc works fine with plone, in terms of
rendering speed. i'm out at a regional free software conference in
argentina
http://jornadas.grulic.org.ar/7/ for the next two weeks. i think if plone
is acceptable as a solution, the next step would be to send out a call for
volunteers on the plone developers lists.

-kapil