[OLPC Security] XO-user's communications security needs

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Mar 26 13:40:27 EDT 2008

Folks,

Pursuant to recent discussions about P_IDENT, I've begun drafting
principles and use cases in order to discover some of the communications
security needs of XO-users.

My thoughts to date (with substantial input from both Daf and
Polychronis) are recorded, haphazardly, at

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Communications_security

Finally, I will be meeting briefly with Jonathan Herzog tomorrow morning
in order to review this material. If you have the opportunity, please
examine my thoughts, let me know what you consider to be the most
pressing concerns either by replying to this email or on the wiki page.
I'll do what I can to dig up convincing answers. :)

Michael