[OLPC Security] OLPC and Fedora Security response

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 19:08:18 EST 2008

Hi,

I am wondering how Fedora security response team can be helpful to the
OLPC project software: We currently monitor various sources for security
issues that affect software shipped in Fedora distribution, notify the
developers about relevant flaws that affect us via bugzilla and track
progress on fixing.

As Fedora project developers and infrastructure are involved in
development and packaging of OLPC software, we can add OLPC to list of
software we track security issues for.

I'm specifically interested in how are security issues treated currently
-- how do you deploy updates and when. Do you fix only issues of some
specific severity or all of them? What kind of input from SRT would be
interesting to you?