[OLPC Security] Urgent needs and education in Security Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Richard Karpinski dick at cfcl.com
Tue Oct 16 23:14:52 EDT 2007

Indeed, my argument has been that if clean water is a prime need,
then school projects where a team of kids cooperate to make a report
may be the most appropriate approach. A small group might set out to
report how well diggers or well cleaners do their work. Not only
would they then be able to make an illustrated report to help their
own and other villagers understand the processes better, but a dozen
or more educational results for the kids are likely to happen along
the way.

Richard Karpinski, Nitpicker       dick at cfcl.com
148 Sequoia Circle, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Home +1 707-546-6760     Cell +1 707-228-9716