[OLPC Security] Draft rainbow for you.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Nov 7 02:38:10 EST 2007

I fixed a minor bug in the code behind the RPM and I remade the RPM for
you. I'm not going to be able to test whether the packaging is correct
until tomorrow but, now that I have some confidence that the code will
work, you should definitely try it out.

Let me know if you run into any difficulty.

Best,

Michael