[OLPC Security] find_bundle, etc in util/bundle.py

Marcus Leech mleech at nortel.com
Mon Nov 5 15:36:13 EST 2007

Ivan Krstić wrote:

> Indeed, security records pointedly shouldn't be kept in activity.info.

Perhaps I misunderstood the notions about bundles having capabilities,
ahem, "bundled" into the activity bundle.
  That is, when an activity is "installed", its default capabilities get
installed along with it.  Granted, you want to be
  able to (in the future) modify this, and perhaps the syntax used in
the activity.info file isn't perhaps as flexible
  as you might want (although I suspect that the *syntax* is a
reasonably good match).

> <http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/krstic/installer;a=tree>
I'll follow this up before commenting further.