[OLPC Security] find_bundle, etc in util/bundle.py

Marcus Leech mleech at nortel.com
Mon Nov 5 14:38:54 EST 2007

I'm slowly hacking-in some code that can read capabilities in from the
activity.info file in an activity bundle.

It seems to me that having the entire config object (not just the
"Activity" section) available to any piece of the
  stack during launch would be very beneficial.  For example, in
"Bundle" it picks specific things out of the config
  object, for use by "other things".  But it seems to me that having the
entire config object available to those "other things"
  would be extremely helpful.

Right now, I hacked in a call to find_bundle in stages/sugar.py:launch
but I fear some generality is lacking by doing this.