[OLPC Security] Updated SynthLab.txt documentation

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 12 22:39:38 EDT 2007

Hi Michelle,

Michelle Marguth wrote:
> Hi, I saw that there wasn't any documentation for SynthLab.txt so I added a
> brief overview (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1042).  Nothing major, just
> starting our here.

the sugar@ list, which focuses on our desktop software and user
experience, is the appropriate list for TamTam discussion. When you file
bugs in our bugtracker as you have done, the component owner is notified
immediately by e-mail, so it's not normally necessary to follow up with
a separate list e-mail unless you have questions or want more eyeballs
on your work.

Thanks for working on this -- documentation hasn't really been our
strong spot so far, so we can certainly use more of your help!

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D