[OLPC Security] Periodic identity updates

Karl O. Pinc kop at meme.com
Wed Feb 21 01:55:24 EST 2007

On 02/21/2007 12:16:38 AM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> I think so too.  But I also wanted a response to the threat of
> somebody, child, parent, teacher, government functionary,
> simply transferring ownership of the XO to another child.

Of course, the Bitfrost identity picture also makes it possible
to detect transfer, but less and less clearly as time passes.
The computer I use on a regular basis is probably approaching
9 years old (600MHz dual PIII -- works for me :-), so I
tend to think on the longer time scales.

Karl <kop at meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein