[OLPC Security] olpc security - wetware issues

alien alien at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 8 22:03:22 EST 2007

You raise a good point-- the first step would be to decide what would
be important to log in this environment. Off the top of my head, you
might want to track who has logged in and out, when programs were
installed, when updates were applied, perhaps unusual uses of
privilege, account creation/deletion or when/by whom shared files were
accessed. What do you think?

Certainly at a minimum, I imagine reviewing who has logged into the
system is a good start and a concept that any child should be able to
understand.

alien