[OLPC Security] olpc security - wetware issues

alien alien at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 8 21:42:56 EST 2007

No-- that's why I suggested the software could provide a "written or
spoken report of childrens' activity." I'm sure there are other
possible solutions as well, if we put a few creative minds on the
task.