[OLPC Security] olpc security - wetware issues

alien alien at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 8 18:43:04 EST 2007

Sure. Reviewing logs doesn't prevent attacks-- but it can tell you
when someone else has been using your computer without your
knowledge. It needn't be required, but it should be trivial for
interested users to discover and peruse system logs, and it might be
nice to include system maintenence guidance for children who are
interested.

As you suggested, keeping a history of when shared files are accessed
might be handy, too.