[OLPC Security] Re: Public release: OLPC Bitfrost security platform specification

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 7 13:14:36 EST 2007

Peter Lorenzen wrote:
> Being a Dane I didn't notice the "t" in the first mail, you might
> consider droping it. In Norse mythology:

The system is named after exactly that mythological Bifrost (see the
closing word, chapter 11) until the very last second, at which point
Simson and I decided to change it to Bitfrost, having learned that there
is a product called Bifrost that is an iptables GUI for Linux.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D