[Rwanda-learningteam] Mailing List for Africa

Julia Reynolds julia at laptop.org
Mon Mar 22 05:30:46 EDT 2010

Hello All,

It looks like the chat will be great option for most countries OLPC
works with, but from discussions with Lassine and Ella it seems the
better option for African countries, particularly the Francophone
network would be a mailing list.

We could even ask those on the list for a weekly update, or send a
thought, anything to get updates and dialogue flowing.

I can take responsibility for setting up the list and inviting our colleagues.

-Julia

--
Julia Reynolds
One Laptop per Child (OLPC)