[Rwanda-learningteam] Fwd: meeting notes

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at laptop.org
Wed Jul 14 08:43:19 EDT 2010

    This are the notes Jackie took during the meeting yesterday. Notice that these are notes about what people said and not the conclusions we reached. The debate was very intense and for sure one of the best we had so far.  Next week we will try to create a report that summarizes what we've learnt during this training.

     Best,

     Juliano

Begin forwarded message:

Learning Development