[Rwanda-learningteam] How was the end of the training?

Melissa Henriquez melissa at laptop.org
Mon Jul 12 11:02:14 EDT 2010

Hello all,
I am in Miami now, I am starting the day at the office here, very happy to
be here.

How are you all?
I was wondering about the end of the training, how was Friday?
I hope all well.

I wanted to thank you all for all the support you gave me while I was in
Rwanda, I know Thursday I was very sensitive, but I was also very happy to
have worked with such great colleagues.
Please email me about whatever else goes on around there, because even if I
am not there, I still belong to that team.

I am going to keep working on certain papers about Rwanda, as well as more
blog posts of the work we did there. I just ask you to please be a little
pacient, since I have a lot to readapt here as well, but it will come soon,
you dont have to worry.

Thanks again to all of you for making me feel welcome in the team.
Sincerely,
Melissa

--
Melissa Henriquez