[Rwanda-learningteam] [Fwd: [olpc-office-announce] wireless card protection for xo-1.5]

Juliano Bittencourt juliano.bittencourt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:01:46 EDT 2010

   Hi David,

   All XOs 1.5 we have in Rwanda as far as I know are B1 units. So this
procedure isn´t necessary. However, in B1 the wireless card stops working
after the computer sleeps. In this case you can disable energy saving on the
machine (energy on sugar´s control panel) or use an USB-Ethernet adaptor.

   Abraços

-juliano