[Research] Anybody out there?

Harv Stanic harv at subsignal.org
Fri Mar 2 11:52:16 EST 2012

Hi Claudia and Christoph,

I lurk here from time to time, but there is hardly anything.

I used to work for LEGO Education in Denmark as a SW Producer for WeDo and
MINDSTORMS robots and before that I used to collaborate with Don Hopkins
on some UI OLPC stuff and also used to teach Interactive Media at Bauhaus
in Weimar Germany and at  Design School Kolding in Denmark.where  I was
interested in the development of touch interfaces.

Right now I am developing UI and GUI programming for robots for children
age 14+ mainly for Android devices.

it would be nice to know what new things are going on in OLPC world.

I hope to have some more info here.

my best

Harv