[Repairs] help-xo

Kevin Benavides kbenavides at americancollege.edu.ni
Wed Jul 1 14:07:55 EDT 2009

Sostenga el botón círculo, mientras que el arranque.

El círculo es el botón en el juego al lado de la pantalla.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cheat_codes/lang-es

Hold the circle button while starting.

The circle button is on the game pad next to the screen.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cheat_codes

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cheat_codes/lang-es

Ok hello how are you Steve Holton

the problem is as follows when I turn I get the following

*OLPC C2, 256 MiB memory installed, S/N SHF813001B1
OpenFirmware CL1  Q2F41 Q2E

Invalid System date
OLPC C2, 256 MiB memory installed, S/N SHF813001B1
OpenFirmware CL1  Q2F41 Q2E

Trying nand:\boot-alt\bootfw.zip
Trying nand:security, lease.sig
Trying nand:\security\lease.sig
Trying nand:\boot-alt\actos.zip
boot failed

OLPC C2, 256 MiB memory installed, S/N SHF813001B1
OpenFirmware CL1  Q2F41 Q2E*

Try downloading a key from the website at the link
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/No-fail_update

I did the procedure but nothing gives me the same thing

I expect a response

--
Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro
American College