[Repairs] Fwd: D6 Brick repairs?

John Gunkel jgunkel at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:03:21 EDT 2008

Thank you for those pages Alan, the pinout is what I used for  my
first cable, except instead of soldering to the board, I dug around
until I found an appropriate pitch connector, then shaved it down to
fit.

It would be nice to have a manufacturer and part number for the proper
keyed connector so the resulting cable will be a bit more user
friendly for the repair centers.

As Steve said, Even a DigiKey or Mouser part number would be good.
That could go into the wiki too so that any new community based repair
centers (or curious individuals) would also have that info.

I looked at doing pogo-pins to contact the back of the connector, but
at the size they need to be for that fine a pitch, they really are too
fragile to be used in a handheld probe without support