[Power] [support-gang] XO Battery Life

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Aug 10 05:29:33 EDT 2015

Also page http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_Battery used to be
very relevant, and hopefully still offers useful context/tips, given the
sad unavailability of new batteries (as I understand it) for the 2 million
or so XO-1 and XO-1.5 laptops out there in the world.

For the much smaller RTC (real time click) batteries on the motherboard,
does anybody know if XO-1.5 and higher "leggy" RTC batteries are
purchasable anywhere?  As described here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Fix_Clock#XO-1.5

Great photo here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/File:Xo_1_5_coincell.jpg