[Power] [Server-devel] constant power "add-tag CP" fails on XO-4?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Jan 25 14:00:34 EST 2014

We're in Hinche, Haiti where we only have access to these 2 XO-4s:

   SHC31100371
   SHC3110037D

Both have Q7B37 and both fail to auto-boot-on-application-of-power even
with tag "CP" confirmed by ".mfg-data".

While we'd LOVE to fix this problem, we're leaving this part of Haiti
4:30AM, and so have reverted to our backup solution (XSCE on XO-1.75 in
Hinche here) as this school mgmt's asked us to run the server "24x7".

Finally, we may be able to try this same test on a 3rd XO-4 (SKU306) back
in the capital Sunday, towards resolving this if poss :}

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !