[Power] 2 channel meter

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Wed Feb 12 11:50:57 EST 2014

Taking power measurements for solar is complicated because you have to
track voltage and current at the same time and most meters only have one
channel.  I use a 2 channel voltmeter called the ProVa 901.  It works
but its expensive and slow.

I've come across a project that should be great for people who want a
small portable and cheap 2 channel meter.

http://www.dragoninnovation.com/projects/34-mooshimeter

I can vouch for 1 of the designers of this meter.  He's done some work
for the company I work for now and I've seen the meter in operation and
I'm confident that he will deliver on the stated project goals.

At $99 its a really good price for a 2 channel meter.  I've not found
anything cheaper with the same feature set.

There's only a few days left in the campaign so get it now if you are
interested.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
Former One Laptop per Child