[Power] Theory+Practice of Solar-for-XOs by George Hunt (eg. NYC & Haiti microdeployment)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 12 14:23:29 EDT 2013

George,

Can you create a link to yr great summary document from
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Battery_and_power ?  (I'd recommend the very top
of Section 8, "Solar Power Alternatives")

From: George Hunt <georgejhunt at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM
To: "Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to help AT laptop.org"
<support-gang at lists.laptop.org>

Sora,

I've been meaning to get back to putting down on screen, some of my
experiences.

See
http://schoolserver.wordpress.com/training/power-when-its-not-always-available/--
though it sounds to me that you will not have the option to do a
fixed,
permanent install

Welcome to our enterprise,

George