[Power] [UKids] roller solar panel @ Haiti microdeployment

James Murdza james.murdza at dresden.us
Thu Aug 8 01:31:42 EDT 2013

It's my pleasure! There will be lots more commentary about this topic in
the future.

We will not be making a permanent fixture any time soon. When the teachers
are not at the school there would be no way to protect/watch such a setup.
It takes less than a minute for the teachers to put the panel on the roof
and extend it, so that it not an issue.

James