[Power] Power Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 05:11:37 EDT 2012

Thanks Nicholas for the links,

I got so much useful information the last time I posted here, I want to try
again:

Does anyone have experience waking up an XO via the RTC?  Manual entries
for rtcwake make it sound pretty easy. But there's no real substitute for
experience.

The reason for this request:

The XS, running on the XO, really only needs to be running during the 8-10
hours of the school day. A 40 watt-hour daily load seems more solar power
friendly.

George

Message: 1