[Power] Barrel DC jacks

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:06:05 EST 2010

Andra:

Jennifer and the good folk at ilovemyxo.com still show 22 barrels available
for purchase at $2 each.  We are looking to source some complete chargers -
doesnt matter  either European or American - for our deployment
coincidentally also in Kenya, so maybe we can all save money and save the
planet at the same time. Getting stock from your rural Kenya site to our
rural Kenya site (Meru/Isiolo) might be the biggest challenge, but we can
talk offline about that.  But, to my mind, for $44, and being able to keep
22 A/C chargers in perfect working condition would be a good first step.

Cheers,

KG