[OLPC-Peru] [Sur] Windows en OLPC XO Peru

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Lun Sep 15 11:06:43 EDT 2008

You can install both Java and Adobe Flash on Linux systems as well as
Windows systems, so it is a misleading to argue that is a reason to
switch to Windows. What would be a helpful exercise would be to
itemize those Windows programs that are missing from the Linux
repertoire that are essential to learning. Perhaps we can work on FOSS
ports so that we can "eat our cake and have it too."

Regarding Logo, there is a great Logo environment being developed by
Brian Harvey for Sugar.

regards.

-walter