[OLPC-Peru] Peru deployment team contact request

Alfonso de la Guarda alfonsodg en gmail.com
Lun Nov 24 08:11:18 EST 2008

Leigh,

The reply to this mail was send in private.

Saludos,

Alfonso de la Guarda
1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4

          COS
    www.cosperu.com
alfonsodg.blogspot.com
alfonsodg.wordpress.com