[OLPC-Peru] apologies, was Re: [Server-devel] Collaboration between schools

Yama Ploskonka yama en netoso.com
Sab Mayo 3 08:26:34 EDT 2008

info en olpc-peru.info wrote:
> I send a big "SORRY" to the Developers list.  I think that someone (not
> me) add the developers list in a reply to my messages.

I think it was Martin :-)

Seriously, "Collaboration between schools" was a thread started in the
devel-list itself by John Watlington on March 23, so devel was there all
the time.  I'm sure you didn't mean to bother anyone, Javier, though I
bet this is not your first time... :-)

Thanks for sending that apology, I won't duplicate adding to what Martin
has rightfully pointed out.

Personally I am starting to have many doubts about the direction OLPC
has been taking (an I do not mean XP, but deeper issues), yet I have
found Devel the most professional, dedicated and serious and positive
list I have seen, and I agree it should remain that way.

Martin, I too apologize, but as I pointed out, to avoid adding to the
volume in devel, I won't send this to that list.

Yama