[OLPC-Peru] Raise the level of the Hardware specifications... or let's do some field tests!

John Watlington wad en laptop.org
Mar Mar 11 11:00:28 EDT 2008

I understand your concern.   I requested that the laptops be tested
to at least 15,000 ft
operationally, but was ignored.   I will inquire into the reasons.

John