[OLPC-Peru] OLPC laptops in Cusco

Raphael Speyer rspeyer en gmail.com
Dom Jun 29 02:10:17 EDT 2008

Hola,

Desculpe me, pero no hablo Español. So I will have to write this in English.
Sorry.

My name is Raphael Speyer, and I am a software engineer in Sydney,
Australia. Next year I will be doing a volunteer program in Cusco for one
month, teaching children and doing other development work. I would love to
teach the children how to use or program a computer. I see from the wiki
that some OLPC laptops have already been distributed to the Cusco area.
http://wiki.laptop.org/images/1/11/Peru_xo_deployment_map.jpg

I would like to find out where exactly those laptops were distributed, and
how I might be able to get involved in teaching those children.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Raphael