[OLPC-Peru] Please, asking for your help

José Martín Belsuzarri Castro mbelcat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:40:56 EDT 2007

*Dear OLPC Group:*

My name is Martin Belsuzarri, i´m from Peru, i´m an student, and with my
frinds have created the *YAKU* group as a study proyect, now we are working
with an elementery school.

This school is at 3400 meters high, at Collpar town, in Quilcas Distrit, in
Huancayo province, in the department of Junin.

I know about your vision because of the news, and a get notice about your
best of intentions.
I write asking for your help to the kids that studies in Collpar, i´m attach
a part of the job that me and my group "YAKU" are making, theres a video
too, that i gladly will show or send it to you.
To any information, please stay in contact whith me through this mail.

Thanks for your attention

Martin Belsuzarri & The Yaku Group.

*(The group is completly self-goberning, non institution is responsable but
*

*The Yaku Group it-self) *