[Peripherals] Charging the XO off a bicycle dynamo

Matt York myork at ompt.org
Fri Jan 2 12:13:53 EST 2009

Sameer,

Thanks for your response.
After reviewing the web page on Cow Power, I can't understand how the
Cow is attached to the prototype.
Does the cow walk in a circle around a pivot like this image?
http://www.worldwideflood.com/ark/technology/ox_mill_small.jpg

Or does the cow pull the prototype behind on wheels (like a Tonga cart)?

Enlightening the world with technology,
Matt York
Executive Director
www.ompt.org