[Peripherals] Keyboard for TamTam?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:49:06 EST 2008

Hello...

The list has been very quiet lately.  I hope some of you see this.  I was wondering if there would be a way to connect a usb musical keyboard to the XO to use with the TamTam suite of Activities?

The software would have to be able to recognize the input from the keyboard.  A small 37-key midi keyboard by M-Audio costs about $50.  <http://www.fullcompass.com/product/324805.html>.  It supposedly works with any computer with a usb connection, but I suspect they mean any Mac or Windows based machine.

The programs in the TamTam suite are really powerful, and could appeal to older children and adults if the keyboard input was more suited to their larger hands.

Any ideas>

Caryl