[Peripherals] windmills

Mike Dawson mike at paiwastoon.com.af
Tue May 13 12:36:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

Interesting - I wonder if we can make some kind of comparison table /
tool for countries to try to preserve the knowledge....  like design
type - cost to build ($USD) - cost to maintain / year ($USD) output @
different wind speeds as known?

Then put that on the wiki?  What do you think?

Even here in the capital Kabul - paperwork completed.  line installed.
Power comes one night every 2 days (if we're lucky).

Thanks/Regards,

-Mike

--

Mike Dawson