No subject

Tue May 6 07:49:32 EDT 2008

<b>"Tip:</b> There are few places that are so consistently cloudy that
solar power is out of the question.".    Well... all our Andes
Mountains (almost as high as the Himalayan....) are those "few
places"...<br>
Yes... we are talking about solar panels for villages that are at 3,500
meters to 5,000 meters altitude (there are 85,000 towns, cities and
villages in Peru.  80,000 are located in this "high altitude" area.  5
million people lives there.  The other 23 million live in the 5,000
bigger cities, including Lima that host 9 million poeple, that are
located in lower altitudes).  This "high altitude" villages are the
poorest and the ones that are without electricity.  Those children
(that whole population) are forgotten by 2 centuries.<br>
Sorry to add this: IF you live in Germany then you use solar panels AND
you are connected to the public grid, if you produce enough energy then
you use it for your house (and save energy from the public grid),
furthermore if you have a surplus you sell it to the public company
that is your normal provider.  In our "high altitude" villages, here in
Peru, there is not any public grid or public company.  Solar energy
would be the only source... and if it fails there is no alternative
electricity source, no grid to connect the batteries...<br>
The article about Germany is based on the reflection of the sun in the
clouds... those must be white clouds (that reflects)... our clouds
comes as black as my sins! (smile)... no reflection... just rain and
rain and rain... 4 to 5 months... sometimes and in some areas 6
months... day after day... week after week...<br>
anyway... I will pray (for light clouds and because of my dark side!) <span
Javier<br>
Edward Cherlin wrote:
 cite="mid:e574f6eb0805061755p27419029ydfc90199626045ed at mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">